Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Video, Alexa's story

This is the You and Me Doll, Alexa, with a flower in her hair.
You and Me Doll, Alexa
She had a story she wanted to tell, it is in three parts, so here it is-
                                     ________________________________________________

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
and here's the second part-
                                 


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
and the end




Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

We'd like to hear what you think- please leave us a comment- (a nice one)
____________________________________________________________________

Hi! I’m Diane Eugster. I live in Las Vegas with my
husband John and cat Ali.  We don’t play slot
machines but we do like to go to shows sometimes. 
I created You and Me Dolls in 2011, hope you like them.  If you want to take one home check out my Etsy store in the right column.
Thanks,




No comments:

Post a Comment