Thursday, September 29, 2011

Goth Girls?

My husband saw the two newest You and Me Dolls and said "Oh, the Goth Girls". I said that's catchy but that isn't the reason they have mostly black clothing.


Their names are Amy and Amaryllis
This is You and Me Doll, Amy

This is You and Me Doll Amaryllis

The story is that these two You and Me dolls love to watch Project Runway on thursday nights. Amy and Amaryllis are always talking over the judges saying things like "the pants don't fit right" or "she looks ten feet tall in that". Amy wanted to be like Michael Kors and wear all black, than Amaryllis chimed in "me too". So I gave in, but told them I would add some color also to lighten things up. 


back view of Amaryllis
If you see Amaryllis in my Etsy shop there is something you should know about her, she has a birth defect. Below the "booty" on the back, her You and Me Dolls tag got caught in her leg seam. She is a little embarrassed about this but I told her no one would love her any less.
___________________________________________________

Hi! I’m Diane Eugster. I live in Las Vegas with my
husband John and cat Ali.  We don’t play slot
machines but we do like to go to shows sometimes. 
I created You and Me Dolls in 2011, hope you like them.  If you want to take one home check out my Etsy store in the right column.
Thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment