Thursday, September 22, 2011

Allie Rocks

September is definitely the best month of the year in Las Vegas. The plants are loving the break from the scorching heat of summer. Allie and I were outside this morning enjoying the yard.
You and Me Doll Allie, trying to grab a flower, (she almost did a face plant into that bush)

She was really stoked when she found this rock for her collection-
and resting in the shade...

Another great day in Las Vegas
___________________________________________
Hi! I’m Diane Eugster. I live in Las Vegas with my
husband John and cat Ali.  We don’t play slot
machines but we do like to go to shows sometimes. 

I created You and Me Dolls in 2011, hope you like them.  If you want to take one home check out my Etsy store in the right column.
Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. Just be sure you take the rocks off the lawn after you're done playing Allie, they're murder on the lawn mower blades!

    ReplyDelete